- This event has passed.
Strong Marriage: How To Be More Than Just Married
April 21 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
What: Strong Marriage: How to Be More than Just Married
When: Saturday, April 21st
Schedule: 9:30 – Registration/Coffee/10:00am-5:00pm Workshop
Where: Roswell Street Baptist Church – ‘The Gathering Place’
Who: Those planning to marry, recently married, or even long married
Led By: Pastor Michael & Liliana Lewis, Robin & Claire Redick
Cost: $30 per couple (Includes materials, snacks, and lunch)
Details: Like strong bodies, strong marriages don’t just happen. They take work. The more you invest in your most important relationship, the stronger and more valuable it becomes. Make your marriage the most it can be through information from expert speakers and time spent privately sharing with your partner that will help you gain more insight into your marriage.
Topics covered include:
• Develop intimacy through four key ingredients of intimate relationships
• Understand emotions more fully
• Identify the core emotional needs in our unique partnership
• Learn how to care for those needs
• Establish a vision for your marriage and family
• Build effective conflict management skills
What will I receive?
• Marriage building resources
• Certificate of completion – Save $40 on your marriage license
• 50% less chance of a broken relationship!
View Upcoming Events on Facebook