Broken homes…strained relationships…divorce…fatherless-ness…absent parents…derelict children…no conflict resolution…division within families…many homes in our culture need a make over! Relationship assessments reveal that a significant number of people have never experienced a healthy family and unhealthy relationships have life-long effects. Young couples want a committed relationship and most want to commit to marriage but many are fearful to commit due to the potential for divorce. Many people have never experienced a healthy family dynamic but they desire to have one! Many parents feel inadequate and unprepared in raising a child. Many parents don’t know how to parent well because they’ve had few healthy role models to mentor them.
It’s time to discuss how we can change these patterns! God has a plan to restore marriages, to mend broken families and to reconcile torn relationships! “Extreme Home Make Over” is a church-wide, 6-week emphasis in search of God’s plan for the family! It will include biblical messages on Sunday mornings by Pastor Michael during our 10:30am service in the Worship Center, small group lessons where adults can learn together during the 9:00am Life Groups hour, ‘Table-Talk’ Family Discussions, ‘Family Fun Nights’ Suggestions, and so much more!
“Extreme Home Make Over” Sunday Message Series
- Sunday, April 8 – “The Cornerstone of Your Home is Jesus – You Can Do It – He can Help!”
- Sunday, April 15 – “The Foundation of Your Home is the Bible- When in Doubt – Do the Book”
- Sunday, April 22 – “Because the People in Your Home are Imperfect – When you Mess Up – ‘Fess Up’”
- Sunday, April 29 – “The Purpose of Your Home is Intimacy – It’s Not Good to Be Alone”
- Sunday, May 6 – “The Priority of Your Home Is God’s Glory – It’s Not About You!”
- Sunday, May 13 – “The Witness of Your Home is Contagious – So Pursue Love”
Our primary resource for this church-wide emphasis is a book entitled – “Extreme Home Make Over: A Blueprint For Renovating Relationships.” Pastor Michael is encouraging every family in the church to secure a copy for a nominal cost of $10/book. You can purchase yours today at church in The Crossing or by contacting Bambi McLaughlin directly: BambiMcLaughlin@RoswellStreet.com or 770.424.9829.