A loving ministry of caring people who offer help in a time of crisis, the Pregnancy Center is a ministry of Roswell Street Baptist Church committed to sharing the love and truth of Christ while assisting women during an unexpected pregnancy. There are three basic responses a woman facing an unplanned pregnancy can make: abortion, adoption or parenting. Through confidential conversation and education based on Biblical principles, we encourage women to consider alternatives to abortion while offering loving support and practical assistance.
All of our services are free and confidential and include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Confidential conversations with the client, her parent or husband/boyfriend, if desired
- Spiritual discussions and sharing the Gospel
- On-going communication and friendship during and after the pregnancy
- Post-abortion support and referrals
- Referrals for medical care, social services, legal information and adoption information
For additional information, please contact Susan Rudder, WPC Director, or one of the many loving volunteers at 770.514.1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
822 Roswell Street SE
Marietta, GA 30060
Weekly Hours of operation:
Monday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday 1:00–4:30pm & 6:00–8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 1:00pm