- This event has passed.
“Text Parenting” Sermon Series
January 19 @ 10:30 am - 11:45 am
“TEXT PARENTING” Sermon Series | January 2020
Roswell Street Baptist Church | Dr. Michael Lewis
Many of us as parents feel like we struggle to keep pace with the rapidly changing world in which we are trying to raise children: .
- expressing concern about how safe the world today is for our children.
- sensing that childhood is shrinking and that children are growing up too fast in today?s cultural demands.
- struggling on a number of fronts to meet the competing demands of work and parenting.
- under pressure to not fail our children.
- seeking to find the time to spend with our children in meaningful ways.
- feeling isolated and alone, cut off from the important support of families and friends.
These challenges and pressures facing parents today are significant and the cause of much concern and, at times, overwhelming stress. Yet ? as a parent – You are not alone, for the majority of parents are expressing similar challenges. Wouldn?t it be helpful in our face-paced lives to receive a TEXT on our phones that would give us wisdom and even words to express to our children at the right time? As we open God?s living Word to the Book of Proverbs, we discover TEXTS from heaven providing timeless insight to be a parent filled with wisdom. The premise for the book of Proverbs is a Father King speaking to his son-prince of how to live successfully by practicing the Presence of God with a proper reverence of the Lord.