Broken homes…strained relationships…divorce…fatherless-ness…absent parents…derelict children…no conflict resolution…division within families…many homes in our culture need a make over! Relationship assessments reveal that a significant number of people have never experienced a healthy family and unhealthy relationships have life-long effects. Young couples want a committed relationship and most want to commit to marriage but many are fearful to commit due to the potential for divorce. Many people have never experienced a healthy family dynamic but they desire to have one! Many parents feel inadequate and unprepared in raising a child. Many parents don?t know how to parent well because they?ve had few healthy role models to mentor them.
It?s time to discuss how we can change these patterns! God has a plan to restore marriages, to mend broken families and to reconcile torn relationships!??Extreme Home Make Over??is a church-wide, 6-week emphasis in search of God?s plan for the family! It will include biblical messages on Sunday mornings by Pastor Michael during our 10:30am service in the Worship Center, small group lessons where adults can learn together during the 9:00am Life Groups hour, ?Table-Talk? Family Discussions, ?Family Fun Nights? Suggestions, and so much more!
“Extreme Home Make Over” Sunday Message Series
- Sunday, April 8 ???The Cornerstone of Your Home is Jesus ? You Can Do It ? He can Help!?
- Sunday, April 15????The Foundation of Your Home is the Bible- When in Doubt ? Do the Book?
- Sunday, April 22?? ?Because the People in Your Home are Imperfect ? When you Mess Up ? ?Fess Up??
- Sunday, April 29?? ?The Purpose of Your Home is Intimacy ? It?s Not Good to Be Alone?
- Sunday, May 6?? ?The Priority of Your Home Is God?s Glory ? It?s Not About You!?
- Sunday, May 13?? ?The Witness of Your Home is Contagious ? So Pursue Love?
Our primary resource for this church-wide emphasis is a book entitled -??Extreme Home Make Over: A Blueprint For Renovating Relationships.??Pastor Michael is encouraging every family in the church to secure a copy for a nominal cost of $10/book. You can purchase yours today at church in The Crossing or by contacting Bambi McLaughlin directly: BambiMcLaughlin@RoswellStreet.com or 770.424.9829.