“Good News – Encouragement For A World In Crisis”
Sunday, May 31, June 7 & 14 | Preached by Dr. Michael Lewis
Sunday, May 31 @ 10:30am – “Living Hope In Hard Times” – Romans 1–3
The apostle Paul is writing to the Church in Rome on why he is not ashamed of the Gospel in such dark and difficult times.
- The Gospel of God gives hope – NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOOD NEWS
- IDENTITY – Separated to the Gospel
- MISSION – to proclaim the hope of the Gospel
- The Goodness of God gives hope – chapter 2
- The Provision for man’s problem gives hope – chapter 3
Sunday, June 7 @ 10:30am – “Living In Hope Of The Good News” – Romans 4–10
The Good News gives to the believer in Christ a reason to live in hope as ones who are united in Christ.
- Hope of being Justified
- Hope of being at Peace with God
- Hope of living in the newness of life
- Hope of Spirit-empowered freedom
- Hope compelling us to share the Good News with others.
Sunday, June 14 @ 10:30am – “Living Hope In The Community” – Romans 11–16
- Compelling us to Worship – 11: 33 – 36
- Compelling us to Ministry to God & one another – 12 / gratitude is compelling factor to love and serve
- Compelling us to live Submissive lives of love – 13 – how does a Christian relate to government.
- Compelling us to Love one another – 14 – 16 – acceptance, appreciate, approval, support, security, serving into conflict in love.