The International Learning Center began in September of 2017 with a vision for teaching English to first generation immigrants. We had overwhelming response as 150+ students signed up to learning English during our inaugural Fall semester! Now in our second semester, our enrollment has crested 200+ and we’ve recently added a US Citizenship course! We have learned that as our students become more fluent in English, they become adept in socializing into the American culture, as they learn to communicate at the grocery store, in restaurants, and on their job sites. Enrollment is always open and ILC volunteers are always needed! Andy & Ann Lampert would love to speak with you about joining us as we embrace our community and teach English!
- Sundays ~ 4:30-7:00pm
- Tuesdays ~ 8:30-11:00am
- F-Building Hallway (Small Group)
- Gathering Place (Large Group)
- Small Group class time (2 teachers ~ 10 students)
- Large Group reading time (Gathering Place)
Sign Up or Ask Questions
- Email: AndyLampert@RoswellStreet.com
- Call: 770.424.9817
- Classes are FREE
- Materials are $50 per student
- Childcare for preschool children is provided for FREE!
- A study buddies program is offered for school age children
- Activities for students (teens) are offered in the gym
- Facebook Page